28 February 2021

Young Authors Always Inspire

My writing has been slow going lately. I've had a whole lot happening at home and work the last couple months, even as I keep grinding away at a few frustrating pieces that should have been finished by now.

Nevertheless, Young Authors season has returned, and I have once again taken up the task of coordinating the district program.

And, once again, I am astonished as ever to witness the pure joy of writing evident in the work of every young author. And the talent! There's a non-fiction story from a young second grader about her experiences with neurofibromatosis that is pretty much publishable as is. Talk about inspiring. 

So, as I struggle onwards with mine own efforts, I take heart. Our students, who compose the next generation of writers, keep emerging and keep advancing. And I am honoured to keep helping them share their work. And I am inspired to keep working to share mine.

 

Best Kids Writing Clipart #20784 - Clipartion.com 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment